Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, has been invited to the World Startup Convention 2023, to motivate and encourage, companies that are involved in the Electric Vehicle ecosystem and Space technology.
- World Startup Convention is going to be held from January 14 to January 16, 2023, in India.
- In this World Startup Convention, more than 1500 VCs and 1,20,000 Startups, and 9000 Angel Investors are likely to be present.
- Along with Elon Musk, many other renowned personalities are also likely to attend this startup festival in India.
On 15 January 2022, Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi announced that from this year onwards, 16 January of each year is likely to be celebrated as National Startup Day. As an inaugural event, India is likely to host the World Startup Convention, 2023 in UGCC, Noida from January 14- January 16, 2023. In this World Startup Convention 2023, various entrepreneurs and CEOs of different companies are invited from all around the globe to represent their countries.
As India is the 3rd largest emitter of CO2, aided mainly by ICE-based vehicles. This leads to trapping heat in the atmosphere and warming up the earth. It has an adverse effect on our planet earth resulting in climate change.
Therefore GOI has taken a major step to make India a carbon-neutral country. Additionally, India is aiming to achieve 30% of the vehicles on Indian roads to be Electric by 2030.
Talking more about the World Startup Convention 2023, It is likely to be 3-day mega Startup Festival, which is going to be held from January 14-16, 2023 in India.
Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, has been invited to the Startup Festival, to motivate and encourage, companies that are involved in the Electric Vehicle ecosystem and Space technology.
Official website of world startup convention 2023:
Also at the Startup Festival, the CEOs of some of the finest companies and Entrepreneurs are likely to get an interaction session with Elon Musk.
The World Startup Convention has invited Elon Musk to the Startup Festival of India taking into consideration that with the help of the Government of India(GOI) a huge shift can be seen in the EV sector, all the entrepreneurs and Electric vehicle companies have played a major role in the shift towards EV and Electric Ecosystem in India.
This World Startup festival is one of the world’s largest startup conventions to be held in India, where a large number of people will gather from all around the globe, which includes:
- Investors and policymakers.
- Advisors and Service Providers
- Franchises and Mentors
- Entrepreneurs and Founders
- Creators, and VCs
- Enablers and Agencies
- Marketers and Influencers
- Retailers and Investment Bankers
- Accelerators and Incubators
- Students and Explorers
Along with that, more than 1500 VCs and 1,20,000 Startups, and 9,000 Angel Investors are likely to be present at this world’s largest startup convention.
Furthermore, in this World Startup Convention 2023, some renowned personalities from all around the globe are likely to be present the convention like:
- Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi
- Founder & Chairman of Adani Group, Gautam Adani
- Crown Prince of Dubai, Sheikh Hamdan
- CEO of Google, Sundar Pichai
Having a huge number of startups in the EV domain and the EV ecosystem, India is aiming to attract major international investors and some of the global brands for an investment of more than Rs.100,000 Crores by hosting the world’s largest funding festival – World Startup Convention, 2023.
The World Startup Convention 2023 is going to be an out-of-the-box and special chance for the startup and Entrepreneurs related to the EV ecosystem and Space technology, can listen, to and interact with top-notch companies’ CEOs and leading leaders of the Electric Vehicle Industry all around the globe. Overall it is going to be a unique experience for all the participants.
Lastly, the World Startup Convention is likely to host a competition in a different section and is likely to provide Cash Prize up to Rs.20,00,00,000. Also, people all around the world, are immensely responding to the registration of the World Startup Convention.
- Best Tesla Wireless Phone Chargers for Model 3 and Model Y in 2023 –Buying Guide - October 7, 2023
- India’s Long-Term Low Emission Development Strategy to UNFCCC: Explained - November 18, 2022
- Ola Electric showcased its S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters at EICMA 2022, Milan, Italy. - November 16, 2022