EV Charging Card
Ecopass - Electric Vehicle Charge Card
- Access to more than 900 EV charging points in India.
- Locate EV Chargers near you with a scan.
- Tap and play RFID card for EV Charging
- Connects with kinds of EV chargers.
- 24X7 EV helpdesk in India for support.
Now never worry about charging your EVs
How it works ?
- Search for nearby chargers by scanning QR at the back of the card.
- Plugin the charging cable in the socket of the electric car.
- Swipe your EV charge card in the RFID reader. Car charging will start, the cable will be locked for your safety.
- Is your EV charged? Swipe the card again to pay and unlock the cable, the charging session will end.
Ecomaps - EV Chargers Near Me
The charging cost of public EV Chargers varies according to the location and charger type. We collab with many charge point operators to grow and maintain our charging network, offering you a seamless EV charging experience throughout the entire network. Ecopass electric vehicle charging card in India charges your Indian EVs in Rs 4-5/kWh. Just scan the RFID card in the electric vehicle charging stations in India to enjoy hassle free EV charging.
Frequently asked questions
A number of Indian states have issued policies stating electric vehicle charging costs in India which varies from Rs 4-7/kWh
Send a email to [email protected] with your name and charge card number. We will block the card for you, you can apply for new card in the ecogears card dashboard by filling out the apply now form.
The full charging of a battery is due to several factors. This depends on the type of charging station and the car. On average, it takes between 6 and 10 hours to fully charge a battery. If you are on the road and your battery is about to run out, you don’t want to wait for 6 to 10 hours until your battery is full again. In this case, you can use fast chargers. These are often located along highways. With these fast chargers, you can usually charge the battery 80% full within 30 minutes. Of course, you also need a charge card for this.
In India you can charge anywhere with the charge card, also we have added some charging options in Bhutan and neighboring countries.
Card comes for Rs. 199 or 2.7 USD including delivery charges