Know where to charge next.
Find electric vehicle charging stations nearby.
Locate the nearest EV charging stations around you with a tap. It’s easy to find electric car charging stations nearby. Now your daily commute, weekend getaway, or a road trip across India is simple and worry-free.
Go electric with ecogears.
Go everywhere in India.
India’s first ever cross-platform
electric vehicle navigation
Multiple devices? We got you covered.
Navigate electric car charging stations near you seamlessly across multiple devices. With a tap, connect to the nearest ac/dc electric car charging station nearby
Charge in minutes, not hours
- Find a place to fast charge electric car.
- Locate a car charger nearby on Ecomap.
- Start charging with a swipe on your phone.
- Track it all in one place
- Track your electric car charging in India and payments in one place.
What our customers got to say:
How to set up a electric car charging station in India?
- You own a hotel/cafe/public spot, contact your electrician and ask them to install a 15 amp socket in the premises.
- Its safe to use a EVSE or smart electric vehicle charging station setup, one you can readily find in the market or CONTACT US.
- Make sure the EV charger is working is working properly.
- If you want us to promote your charging point, just mail us at [email protected] we will add yours in the EV charging station map for free.
- Print and paste the EV charger safety rules, you can find one in your site.
- Let us know if its a free charging spot or a paid one, we will update it accordingly.
- The API for the map above is created and provied by Placetoplug development team
For now the electric vehicle charging stations are limited in India, still you can find EV chargers mostly near to hotels, malls, gas-stations and many other community ev chargers in India. You can check the map above
It totally depends on the type of charger one wants to deploy and the EVSE setup. It varies around 70,000 to 2.5 lakhs in India
There are two types of chargers, one is the conventional charger and the fast charger. Depending on the type on road charging will take around 1-2 hours
There are some free chargers across the country, but mostly ev charging will cost you around Rs 36 per hour based on 2kWh per hours of charge.