Spectre is the first ever car of Rolls Royce to get redesigned by luxurious digital architecture named “Spirit of Ecstasy”.
- The delivery of the electric car “Spectre” is likely to start by the end of 2023.
- Spectre fully electric car by the company delivers a maximum torque of 900Nm.
- It delivers a driving range of 520 km.
On October 18, British car maker Rolls-Royce Motors unveiled its first ever fully electric car ‘Spectre’.
The fully electric car “Spectre” has been built on the Architecture of Luxury, which is a modified model for an all-electric vehicle. Additionally, the EV Spectre weighs nearly three tonnes.
The grille fitted to the spectre is the widest of all the Rolls-Royce cars, which makes it the most aerodynamic car ever.
Furthermore, the delivery of the electric car “Spectre” is likely to be in the fourth quarter of 2023.
Rolls Royce Spectre EV: Features
Along with that, Ultra-Luxury Super Coupe “Spectre” gets interior themed as the night sky. Spectre electric car is a 4-seater spacious car with super comfortable seating. It features 2-door and has a wheelbase of 3210 mm.
Moreover, Spectre is the first ever car of Rolls Royce to get redesigned luxurious digital architecture named “Spirit of Ecstasy”. It also features starlight doors with nearly 4,796 soft shining stars.
Rolls Royce Spectre EV: Battery & Range
According to Rolls-Royce’s preliminary data, the newly launched electric car ”Spectre” is expected to deliver a driving range of 520 km. It can accelerate from 0 to 100kph in just 4.5 sec.
Additionally, it gets electric motor power of 585hp, which provides maximum torque of 900Nm. The company has not yet declared the size of the battery of Spectre.
Rolls Royce Spectre EV: Price
Talking about the pricing, Rolls-Royce Spectre is likely to be priced around Rs 7- 9 crore in India. Its is priced between the Cullinan and Phantom.
- Best Tesla Wireless Phone Chargers for Model 3 and Model Y in 2023 - March 8, 2023
- India’s Long-Term Low Emission Development Strategy to UNFCCC: Explained - November 18, 2022
- Ola Electric showcased its S1 and S1 Pro electric scooters at EICMA 2022, Milan, Italy. - November 16, 2022