Considering the fact that the inbuilt USB sockets in Teslas can be limiting, owning the best Tesla USB Hubs with additional ports is a must-buy to properly configure TeslaCam and sentry mode accessories. These additional ports come in handy while connecting an additional SSD for Tesla Sentry Mode.
These Tesla model USB Hubs fit perfectly in the console to accommodate the growing storage needs of your Tesla electric car. Get rid of messy cables in the center console and move towards a compact design that gives your car a streamlined look with these best USB hubs for Tesla models.
Here we have curated a list of some of the best Tesla USB hubs for tesla model 3, Model S, and more.
List of Best Tesla USB hubs:
- Taptes USB Hub Pro for Tesla
- Jowua USB hub for Tesla model
- Jeda USB Hub for Tesla
- Tparts USB hub for Tesla Model
- Klutchtech Tesla USB hub
- Vihimai USB hub for Tesla
- Kamapulo Tesla USB hub
- SUMK USB hub for Tesla
- Temai USB hub for Tesla
- Calidaka Tesla USB hub
Here is the detailed description and features of each Tesla USB hub:
1. Taptes pro USB hub for Model 3/Y
The all-new Taptes USB hub pro 6 in 1 is perfectly compatible with your Tesla device model 3 as it comes with a feature of Dashcam and sentry Mode View directly from the Tesla touchscreen. The secret compartment stores SSD or USB Sticks securely in the car without being noticed.
- It comes with an amazing feature of 5 in 1 port hub out of which 3 front USB-A can be used for game controllers.
- Sentry mode/Dashcam clips can be viewed directly from Touchscreen.
- 2 USB-A for data transfer, 2 USB-A for wireless chargers, music, etc, 1 Type-C connector.
2. Jowua USB hub for Tesla model 3/Y:
With dynamic power control, the all-new Jowua USB hub is compatible with updated Tesla model 3 and model Y. The Juwua Tesla USB Hubs comes in two variant based on ports: USB-C and USB-A ports or with dual USB-A ports. With over 2TB capacity it displays the saved DashCam clips directly from the Tesla touchscreen. With fast charging PD port, the Type C connector supports up to 27W power delivery.
- Dynamic power control distributes optimised power to all connected devices.
- Smart sensor LED lights automatically turn on if the front console is opened.
- USB ports support DasCam and sentry mode storage, audio devices etc.
3. Jeda USB Hub for Tesla Models
The Jeda USB Hub suitable for Tesla model 3 and model Y is designed with many features as it allows 6 devices to connect at once, comes with an amazing feature of dashcam view, and many more. There are two models offered by the company – one for the older model 3 variant and the other for the newer Tesla Model 3 and Model Y.
- Charging capacity upto 6 devices with three front USB-A and 2 USB-C connectors.
- Additional vertical USB-A port in the secret compartment for dashcam storage.
- Designed to hide storage devices that provides a clean minimalistic look.
4. Tparts USB hub for Tesla Models
The Tparts USB hub for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y intelligently distributes power and data to all devices connected to the car. The Tparts USB hub has 4 ports with 3 USB-A ports and one 27W PD port for fast charging smartphones. This is one of the best USB hubs for Tesla model 3 and Model Y with an easy installation process.
- Offers gameplay/wifi/Dashcam connectivity.
- Easy installation without interfering the center console organiser.
- LED indicators gives a user-friendly late night visibility.
5. Klutchtech USB hub for Tesla Model 3 and model Y
Klutchtech’s Tesla USB hub is compatible with Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y that convert the default single USB port to four available USB connectors. The USB has one dedicated USB-A port for DashCam/Sentry mode connectivity, and one USB-C port for data transfer and phone charging with a maximum output of 7.5 W.
- Automobile grade chip for Tesla Cars prevents connectivity errors and alerts in the center console screen.
- Its 3D design made of ABS plastic makes it sturdy and lightweight, fits perfectly like a standard Tesla accessory.
- The two USB-A ports support blazing fast HDD & SSD connectivity.
6. Vihimai’s Tesla USB hub
If you are looking for the benefits of popular USB hubs but not the price tag, the Vihimai USB hub for Tesla model 3 and model Y is a good option. It has 4 USB ports with 2 USB-C and 2 USB-A ports. The Multi-protocol quick charging feature in the Vihimai Tesla USB hub offers multiple quick charging of multiple devices at once with different configurations.
- The 23W quick charging USB-C port supports QC 2.0, QC 3.0 and PD quick charging protocol.
- Includes one type-A charging port of 5W output and the other data transmission port supports game controllers, audio devices, and DashCam at a speed of 480mbps.
- Multi-protocol charging quickly shifts the charging types according to devices.
7. Kamapulo 4 in 1 USB hub for Tesla
Kamapulo USB Hub is one of the best Tesla USB hubs in order to add some extra ports in your car in a lower price segment but with the same features as others. The tesla USB hub has a multifunction of 4 in 1 feature, with 3 USB ports and 1 PD fast charging port. The PD fast charging port supports most smartphones and offers a maximum output power of 27W.
- The Kamapulo USB hub comes with LED light indicator which turns off within half an hour after locking the car.
- Built in smart-chip offers stable and durable performance under all driving conditions.
- The Kamapulo USB hub is designed by ATOS 3D precise scanner which is highly durable and fits perfectly.
8. SUMK USB hub for Tesla
With FCC & CE certifications, the SUMK USB hub is one of the best durable Tesla USB Hubs in the economical price segment. It is a multifunctional 4 in 1 port hub to support both data transmission and charge. The Tesla USB hub consists of 2 USB-C ports with PD 23 W fast charging feature to charge smartphones in no time. The other two USB-A port offers data transmission for game controllers and other audio devices.
- The SUMK USB is compatible for device charging, data transmission and Card reader.
- It comes with extra USB cable for emergency purposes.
- The USB hub is compatible with the updated ports.
9. Temai USB hub for Model 3/Y
With a small footprint, the new Temai USB hub for Tesla model 3 and model Y is the best hub any Tesla user might be looking for. It offers a “Tesla Look” with its minimalistic metal casing and screw-free surface. With multiple fast-charging protocols in the Temai USB hub, fast charging is intelligently identified and activated
- The heat resistant technology protects the internal PCB by flowing the heat in all directions out of the hub.
- Fast charges android devices at 25W max and iphones at 20W.
- USB-C gets most of power juice with cables connected.
- Comes with a short-circuit and overvoltage protection.
10. Calidaka USB hub for Model 3/Y
The all-new Calidaka USB hub for Tesla model 3 and model Y has come up with amazing features which is a must for all Tesla Owners in a lower price tag but with all the same features as Jeda Hub. 5 USB ports consists of 2 USB-A ports, 1 vertical USB-A port, 1 Type-C connector, and 1 USB-C for Tesla charging pad. Comes with a secret compartment to hide SSD/USB storage.
- Smart power identification provides power according to devices.
- Anti-theft design.
- Easy to install, no professionals are required while installing the USB hub.