The pre-booking of the Hero Vida V1 electric scooter started on 10th October at Rs.2499, and it is likely to be open till 31st October.
- Hero Motor has launched two variants of the electric scooter V1 PRO and V1 PLUS.
- Both the electric scooters, V1 PRO and V1 PLUS comes in three different color variants white, orange, and red.
- Both the electric scooters are offered with easy-to-use portable charger worth Rs.20,000.
On 7th October 2022, Hero Motor corporation launched its first-ever electric scooter Hero Vida V1 electric scooter in India. The pre-booking of Hero Vida V1 has started from 10th October at Rs.2499, and it is likely to be open till 31st October.
However, the delivery of both variants of Vida V1 EVs will start by December 2022.
Currently, the bookings are open in Jaipur, Delhi, and Bengaluru. The company has launched two variants of the EV scooter V1 PRO and V1 PLUS. It comes with two removable battery packs which are easily swappable.
Hero Vida V1 PRO: Battery, Power & Range
Hero Vida V1 PRO delivers a range of 165 kms and offers a top speed of 80 kmph. It holds a 3.94 kWh battery pack which takes less than 65 min to charge a battery from 0-80%.
The company also provides a portable charger worth Rs.20,000 for quick on-road charging. It can accelerate from 0 to 40 Kmph in just 3.2 seconds. The peak power output of Hero Vida V1 PRO is expected to be 6 kW. It comes in 3 color variants white, orange, and red.
Hero Vida V1 PRO EV is priced at Rs.1,59,000.00 (ex-showroom) in India.
By applying FAME II and state government subsidy the price of this electric scooter is likely to reduce around Rs.50,000-60,000. (subsidy differs from state to state).
Hero Vida V1 PLUS: Battery, Power & Range
Hero Vida V1 Plus accelerates from 0 to 40 Kmph in just 3.4 seconds. It comes with a battery pack of 3.44 kWh which delivers a range of 143 km on a single full charge.
The peak power output of Hero Vida V1 PLUS is 6 kW. It also comes with a company provided easy-to-use portable charger worth Rs.20,000, which can charge up to 0-80 percent in less than 65 minutes. It comes in 3 color variants white, orange and red.
Hero Vida V1 PLUS electric vehicle is priced at Rs.1,45,000 (ex-showroom) in India.
Additionally, after applying the FAME II subsidy and state-wise incentive, a total of Rs. 70,000-80,000 is likely to be reduced in this EV scooter. However, state-wise incentive differs from state to state.
- Tata Motors unveiled Avinya EV Electric Car in India: Price, Range, Features - February 28, 2024
- India’s First Micro Electric Car: PMV EaS-E Price, Range, Features - February 28, 2024
- Best Tesla Wireless Phone Chargers for Model 3 and Model Y in 2023 –Buying Guide - October 7, 2023