Ecopass- Ecogears Electric Car charge Card features :
- Access to more than 2000 Electric car charging points in India with EV charge card India.
- Online insight into charging points availability in India and cost of charging your car.
- Fair electric car charging rates.
- Fast charging at no extra costs.
- All kinds of electric vehicle chargers.
- 24X7 EV helpdesk in India.
How it works?
- Locate the charger.
- Plugin the connector.
- Swipe the RFID card in the scanner.
- Enjoy the charge.
- The electric vehicle charging card helps users to start and end charging and find the nearest electric vehicle charging station via the QR scanner
- The RFID card can be scanned in any of the major Electric Car chargers across India for seamless charging.
- The card is validated for three years, after it expires users can re-apply for the same in the ecogears dashboard.
- One can find the electric car charging station in India across many location s like malls, gas stations, or public EV chargers. Check the ecomap for the nearest EV chargers near you.
- If you apply for the card today, you can expect the delivery across India within 7-8 working days depending on your location.
- EV chargers are quite limited for now in India, and seeing the situation it is very crucial to have a charge card so as to access all the benefits from being an exclusive eco card member.
- Ecocard holders get quick and prior location-based information on whether which charging port is open for charge and the one that is occupied.
Ecopass is an RFID-enabled electric car charge card to charge and scan your electric car. Ecopass gives access to ECOMAP- a nationwide electric vehicle charger locater.
Ecopass gives access to EV charging stations and slot booking facilities.
It normally takes around 7 days to deliver your ecopass within India.
One can find a nearby electric vehicle charging station by quickly scanning the QR code at the back of ECOPASS and click Locate.