Bounce Infinity E1 Electric scooter launched in India with 85 km range and swappable battery technology. The Bounce Infinity can be booked online at a refundable token amount of Rs 499.
- The Bengaluru-based startup, Bounce Share launched the Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter in India, which is to be sold with or without the battery pack.
- With a 2kWh Li-ion swappable battery pack, the Infinity E1 is expected to offer a riding range of 85km on a single charge.
- Priced at Rs 68,999 for the battery variant, differs state-to-state according to state-wise EV subsidies under FAME II.
- The scooter can be booked from the official website by paying a refundable token amount Rs 499.
The recent flux in the electric scooter segment had led Indian buyers to switch over to electric vehicles considering the cost-effectiveness and advanced features. But the cost of initial ownership remains a barrier to EV adoption in India.
To cater to this issue, Bounce launched India’s most affordable electric scooter with swappable batteries, the Infinity E1. The Bounce Infinity e-scooter is expected to be delivered in two variants: with or without the battery.
Bounce Infinity E1 electric scooter is priced at Rs 68,999 for the battery and charger variant. To further cut down the cost, Bounce introduced a model with swappable EV batteries, priced at Rs 45,099 without battery and charger.
To know more about the Bounce Infinity electric scooter, Bounce Infinity electric scooter price, and range, let’s look at its segment-wise review:
Bounce Infinity E1 : Battery and Range
The bounce electric scooter comes equipped with a 2kWh Lithium-Ion heat efficient battery, which offers a sweet riding range of 85 km per full charge. The battery pack in the Bounce Infinity E1 is rated at 48V 39Ah IP67 for the safety of riders.
The battery pack of the Bounce scooter can be charged using any regular electric plug point and takes around 4-5 hours to get fully charged.
The bounce electric scooter also comes with a swappable battery design, which can be swapped at any Bounce EV battery-swapping station in India.
Bounce Battery Swapping Technology
Bounce introduced India’s first electric scooter with a swappable battery which can be replaced in a Bounce battery-swapping station. In these stations, users can pull out the drained battery and replace it with a fully charged one for Rs 35 per swap.
Bounce introduced the revolutionary “Battery-as-a-Service” option in India, wherein the user needs to pay a monthly subscription fee of Rs 1200 for the battery swap service.
CEO, Vivekananda Hallekere believes that this revolutionary battery swapping technology cuts down the initial cost for the purchase of electric scooters by 50 percent and omits the time required for charging.
Bounce Infinity specifications: Power and speed
The Bounce Infinity E1 is powered by a 1500W BLDC Hub motor, which produces a torque output of 83 Nm. With an automatic transmission, the Bounce e-scooter goes from 0-40kmph in 8 seconds.
The Infinity E1 electric scooter has a top speed of 65kmph.
The electric scooter comes in two different riding modes: Power and Eco mode. The speed and range of the scooter depend on the riding mode, which can be changed by the press of a button located at the handle of the scooter.
Bounce infinity E1 : Design and features
Designwise, the E1 has classic retro looks with round LED headlights and curvy body panels. The bounce Infinity E1 is available in five color options – Black, Red, White, Silver, and Grey – and the option to choose either the glossy or matte finish. The E1 electric scooter has a classic digital speedometer and a 12L boot space.
The Bounce electric scooter is designed on a tubular frame with a hydraulic telescopic front suspension and twin shock absorbers at the rear. The Infinity E1 has got Electronic Braking System (EBS) at both ends with regenerative braking technology.
Bounce Infinity has got some excellent features like cruise control, a six-axis accelerometer, a digital instrument cluster that displays vehicle status, ignition status, side stand sensor controls, battery status, and a lot more.
All the controls can be accessed via an app that provides location detection, geo-fence proximity, and antitheft alerts.
Bounce Infinity E1 has got a unique feature called “drag mode” which allows a comfortable walk with the scooter in case of emergency.
Bounce infinity E1 : Price and Booking
Bengaluru-based EV startup, Bounce launched the Infinity E1 electric scooter in two price options. The bounce electric scooter with battery and charger variant is priced at Rs 68,999, while the one without battery and charger is priced at Rs 45,099 in India.
Users gone for the swappable battery option needs to pay an additional monthly subscription fee of Rs 1200 for the battery swap service.
The price of the Bounce E1 electric scooter differs state-to-state according to its state-wise EV subsidies under the FAME II initiative.
Customers can pre-book the Infinity E1 electric scooter at the official website by paying a refundable token amount of Rs 499.
Bounce Infinity E1 vs Ola S1: Which one should you prefer?
Bounce and Ola electric have recently launched their first electric scooters in the Indian market, in wake of the EV revolution in India. Bounce launched its Infinity E1 electric scooter, which will most likely compete with the Ola electric S1.
To make choice between the two flagship electric scooters in India, one needs to consider and evaluate the following aspects as per needs:
- Ola s1 offers a riding range of 120 km and offers a top speed of 90kmph, whereas Bounce Infinity E1 offers a riding range of 85 km and a top speed of 65 kmph.
- Ola electric solely depends on charging technology via a port, whereas Bounce offers the revolutionary Battery Swapping Technology as well as the charging option.
- Ola electric S1’s price starts at Rs 99,999, whereas Bounce Infinity comes in two price options: Rs 68,999 for the battery and charger variant, and Rs 45,099 without the charger and battery.
How to book a Bounce Infinity E1 Electric scooter in India?
Customers can book the Bounce Infinity E1 by visiting the official Bounce electric scooter website and paying a refundable token amount of Rs 499.
|Model Name||Bounce Infinity E1|
|Booking amount||Rs 499|
|Official website||APPLY NOW|
- India needs Swadeshikaran of Electric Vehicles before Tesla reaches the Indian market. - January 28, 2022
- Ola Meets a Production of Approximately 1000 Ola Electric Scooters per Day: OLA Electric - January 7, 2022
- Sony is enthusiastic about the commercial launch of its first electric SUV|Sony Electric Car - January 6, 2022