By: Abhishek Gautam
July 6, 2023
Yes, India is ready for Electric vehicles. Here's why:
1. There is a huge surge in the customer acceptance and adoption of EVs in India.
2. EV Charging infrastructure of India is expanding at an exponential rate.
3. The government is offering EV subsidies and incentives to make EVs more affordable in India.
4. Decline in battery prices by their indigenous manufacturing has lowered EV Prices in India.
5. Advancement in battery and fast charging technology is reducing range anxiety in Indians.
6. Domestic Manufacturing of Electric vehicles in India is creating Job Opportunities for millions.
7. Collaboration between global and local partners is strengthening the India EV ecosystem.