With tons of built-in features and Tesla model accessories, Tesla provides a class of comfort to EV drivers. Yet a recent rise in the sale of tesla model wireless phone chargers indicates the need for a built-in wireless charger in the world-class Tesla car that you own.
Though tesla updated this in some of the newer models launched in 2021, it still remains a big turn-off for the earlier variants.
Not to worry, here we have mentioned some wireless phone chargers that convert the wired connection into a wireless charging pad.
In this blog we will discuss:
· Why use a tesla wireless phone charger?
· Types of Tesla wireless phone chargers?
· Features of the best tesla wireless charger.
Best tesla model wireless phone chargers in 2021:
Here are some of the best Tesla wireless chargers:
- Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger by Nomad.
- Taptes wireless phone charger for tesla model 3.
- Tesla wireless charging pad by vxdas.
- Jeda wireless phone charger for tesla model 3 and model y.
- Farasla tesla wireless phone charger.
- Tesla model wireless phone charger.
- M3 future Tesla model 3 wireless phone charger.
TESLA ACCESSORIES SHOPCheck out the best tesla model accessories.
Why use a Tesla wireless charger?
Removing your phone’s case every time to charge your phone using the inbuilt wired tesla phone charger can be irritating. Thankfully, the installation of the Tesla wireless charger is very easy and it provides the facility to charge two phones at a time. It is one of the most useful tesla electric car accessories.
- The anti-slip functionality keeps the phone still during charging while driving.
- The Tesla wireless phone chargers are ideal for any devices.
- There is need of any wear and tear in the vehicle as the wireless phone chargers fir perfectly in the chargin g dock area of Tesla electric vehicle.
Best Tesla wireless charger for model S/model 3/model x
Here are the best tesla wireless phone chargers that fit perfectly in the charging dock area of your versatile Tesla electric vehicle:
Tesla Model 3 wireless phone charger by Nomad
The Nomad tesla wireless charging pad supports dual Qi-tesla charger certified coils 7.5 W fast charging. The Nomad wireless charging pad charges two phones simultaneously.
The Nomad wireless charging pad is one of the best-looking charging pads of Tesla Model 3’s. Here, LED lights indicate the charging status, and also it uses both the USB port of the tesla electric vehicle.
Check out Specs HERE: Tesla wireless phone charger
- The Tesla Model 3 wireless charger turns off when the car is off. So, there is no power loss.
- LED indicators
- Vertical and horizontal charging ability.
- The wireless charger doesn’t work on some of the Tesla models, so check the specs before you buy.
Check the specifications and current price. HERE
Taptes Wireless phone Charger for Tesla models
Taptes Model 3 tesla wireless phone charger is compatible with all Qi wireless standard chargers. A portable power bank will be needed to enable fast charging.
The anti-slip material at the top does not allow the phone to fall while driving, also it supports both wireless and wired charging.
Installation is very easy, it hardly requires 3 minutes.
- Easy to install the tesla model 3 wireless charger
- Charges the phone both vertically and horizontally.
- The Tesla wireless charging pad has a very sophisticated look and goes really well with the car’s aesthetics.
No such cons as of now, a slightly higher price range can be understood considering the functionality and quality of the tesla model 3 wireless charger from Taptes.
Check price and full specifications of model 3 wireless phone charger here:
Jeda Wireless charger for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y.
- The Jeda wireless pad V4 is designed for both tesla model 3 and model Y. The wireless charging pad from Jeda supports 7.5 W fast charging for two phones at once.
- It doesn’t have a battery to assist in fast charging, to enable this feature one has to buy a fast charging component separately for Jeda wireless charger tesla model 3.
- It provides 2 sides for vertical charging and 1 for horizontal charging: a Three-way Charging facility for tesla model 3 wireless charger.
CHECK OUT THE SPECS HERE: Wireless phone charger
- The grip of the pad is very promising.
- Installation is super easy.
- Charges every Qi-enabled phone.
- Also charges those phones that are not Qi-enabled along with tesla wireless phone charger.
No cons seen as of now, price is moderate considering the quality.
See full specifications of Jeda wireless phone charger for Tesla HERE:
Tesla wireless charging pad by vxdas (QI Wireless)
The wireless charging pad by Vxdas is specifically designed for all the Tesla Model vehicles. It is perfectly designed to fit onto the charging shelf in the built-in center console of the Tesla electric car.
Installation is super easy. The charging pad by Vxdas is capable of charging two phones at a time.
- Multi model variants of the tesla wireless phone charger.
- Fits easily in the center console of the tesla electric car.
CHECK OUT THE SPECIFICATION BEFORE YOU BUY:
Farasla Tesla wireless phone charger.
One of the best chargers in the mid-range section provides a dual charging mode. Only charger to charge Qi-enabled earbuds apart from mobile phones.
Still, moving your mobile around the charging pad for a better charging position? Those days are gone as the Farasla wireless tesla phone charger comes with Quad-coils which provides a wider charging range and efficiency.
The Tesla wireless phone charger from Farasal comes with three charging modes:
- 10W for most android phones.
- 7.5W for iPhones.
- 5W all other QI-enabled devices.
- Charges earbuds apart from mobile phones
- Quad-coil for wider charging area
- Comes with three charging modes
Fitting is different for different devices, which can be a problem. Check before buying.
Wireless phone charger from Tesla
Tesla model s wireless phone charger provides a fast charger with dual USB ports, which will be able to charge two phones together, one by wireless one by the wired method.
Tesla model s wireless phone charger certify efficient charging, it is designed with a temperature control system.
The center console storage shelf also allows users to set wireless chargers and storage boxes in one place, which gives them the freedom to keep small items like pens, keys, coins, IDs within easy reach at all times.
- It’s super easy to install and remove the tesla model s wireless phone charger.
- The temperature control system keeps the device well maintained in the wireless charger tesla.
- Keeps the center console organized.
- The hefty price tag being the in-house tesla accessory for the tesla model s wireless phone charger.
M3FUTURE Tesla model 3 wireless phone charger
6.M3 future Tesla model 3 wireless phone charger
M3 future Tesla model 3 wireless phone charger fits all Tesla model 3 (2017,2018,2019). No tool is needed to install the wireless phone charger. The charger has a fast-charging capacity of up to 7.5 watt-15 watts.
It is compatible with all types of phones that support Qi-enabled wireless charging. It charges two phones simultaneously.
CHECK SPECIFICATIONS: M3FUTURE TESLA MODEL 3 WIRELESS CHARGER
- Decent price range with built-in features.
- Fast charging capacity.
- It does not support vertical charging in the tesla wireless phone charger.
Best wireless phone charger for Tesla model 3.
After testing quite a few Wireless phone chargers for tesla model 3 we recommend the wireless charger by Nomad for tesla model 3.
Since the Tesla Model 3 does not have the luxury of wireless charging but the 2020 model does offer the wireless charging feature. There are various third-party wireless car chargers for tesla which allows you to add the function of changing the original wired console to the wireless charging pad.
Best wireless phone charger for Tesla model S
Nomad and Jeda were ruling in the game of tesla model s wireless phone charger till 2020.
In the year 2021, Tesla had officially decided to launch the wireless charging accessories for tesla model s.
After testing and trying some of the wireless phone chargers for Tesla model s, Jeda and Nomad are the best Tesla Model S wireless phone chargers.
Tesla wireless charger is a great buy, it not only saves our time but also erases the need for wires in the future.
We have tested out some of the wireless phone chargers for Tesla in our in-house teslas and we found out that the ones from nomad, Jeda, Taptes, and tesla itself are most responsive, comes in a decent price range. If you’re looking out for cheaper options you can always go for the most reviewed ones on amazon.
Yes, Tesla has a wireless charging option in the newer vehicles. For older variants, there are ample third-party wireless phone charger which fits perfectly in the provided charging dock area.
Yes, Tesla model 3 has wireless phone charging in the newer variants. For the older variants, there are lots of custom wireless chargers like the ones from Taptes, Jeda, and Nomad.
Yes, Tesla model S has wireless phone charging in the newer variants. For the older variants, there are lots of custom wireless chargers like the ones from Taptes, Jeda, and Nomad.
· Remove the OEM phone pad and the hardwire charge connector.
· Once the platform is free, one can install the QI charging pad.
· Take the two USB cables and thread them through the opening in the phone deck, pushing the pad into place.
· Rotate the phone platform up and plug in the USB cables.
· That’s it, the installation is completed.